Cognitive data management facilitates to automate the manual activities in data management by the utilizing cognitive computing. This type of data management supports to reduce the administrative burden imposed by data management and thereby minimize errors. Owing to the technological advancements and the development of advanced tools and intelligent algorithms the data governance & management has become much easier, which is further boosting the demand for cognitive computing solutions among data-intensive industries that comprise banking, retail, manufacturing, and healthcare.
The report enables you to-
- Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of Cognitive Data Management under development
- Develop market entry and market expansion strategies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
- In-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00002962
The factors such as the advancements in industrial IT infrastructure and widespread adoption of IoT-based devices among the enterprises are boosting them to adopt advanced data analytics & management solutions to process their data and extract actionable insights, which in turn are propelling the growth of the cognitive data management market. Moreover, the rising adoption of cloud technology and higher acceptance by SMEs are further expected to offer significant opportunities for the cognitive data management market to grow. However, the high deployment cost and integration of newer technologies within existing infrastructure are the major challenges that are anticipated to hamper the growth of the cognitive data management market.
Leading Cognitive Data Management Market Players:
2. CognitiveScale, Inc.
4. Hewlett Packard Enterprise
5. IBM Corp.
7. Microsoft Corporation
8. Oracle Corporation
9. Salesforce.com, Inc.
10. SAP SE
The “Global Cognitive Data Management Market Analysis to 2027″ is a specialized and in-depth study of the Cognitive Data Management market with a focus on the global market trend. The report aims to provide an overview of global Cognitive Data Management market with detailed market segmentation by service, application, and geography. The global Cognitive Data Management market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
Inquiry for Discount at https://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPRE00002962
Cognitive Data Management Market – Global Analysis to 2025 is an expert compiled study which provides a holistic view of the market covering current trends and future scope with respect to product/service, the report also covers competitive analysis to understand the presence of key vendors in the companies by analyzing their product/services, key financial facts, details SWOT analysis and key development in last three years. Further chapter such as industry landscape and competitive landscape provides the reader with recent company level insights covering mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, new product developments/strategies taking place across the ecosystem. The chapters also evaluate the key vendors by mapping all the relevant products and services to exhibit the ranking/position of top 5 key vendors.
The Cognitive Data Management Market report is a combination of qualitative as well as quantitative analysis which can be broken down into 40% and 60% respectively. Market estimation and forecasts are presented in the report for the overall global market from 2018 – 2025, considering 2018 as the base year and 2018 – 2025 forecast period. Global estimation is further broken down by segments and geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America covering major 16 countries across the mentioned regions. The qualitative contents for geographical analysis will cover market trends in each region and country which includes highlights of the key players operating in the respective region/country, PEST analysis of each region which includes political, economic, social and technological factors influencing the growth of the market.
Reason to Buy
– Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Cognitive Data Management Market
– Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
– The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Cognitive Data Management Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
– Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
– Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
– Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
Buy this Report Now @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00002962
Contact: Sameer Joshi