Healthcare fraud are difficult to detect and are generally go unnoticed, therefore detection of such fraudulent claims is necessary, as they increase burden on the society. The use of fraud detection solution enable healthcare firms in accounting, and auditing by predictive data methodologies. Careful account auditing can reveal suspicious providers and policy holders and detect potential fraudulent cases before it occurs.
Large number of fraudulent activities in healthcare, rising number of patients opting health insurance, prepayment review model, increasing pressure of fraud and abuse on healthcare spending is expected to drive the growth of the market. Moreover, increasing adoption of cloud-based analytics, emergence of social media and its impact on the healthcare industry, artificial intelligence (AI) in healthcare fraud detection is expected to provide opportunity for the growth of healthcare fraud detection market during the forecast period.
The Healthcare Fraud Detection Market report aims to provide a 360-degree view of the market in terms of cutting-edge technology, key developments, drivers, restraints and future trends with impact analysis of these trends on the market for short-term, mid-term and long-term during the forecast period. Further, the report also covers key players profiling with detailed SWOT analysis, financial facts and key developments of products/service from the past three years.
Get PDF sample copy: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPHE100001199/
Major Healthcare Fraud Detection market Players:
1. Verscend Technologies, Inc.
2. Fair Isaac Corporation
3. SAS Institute Inc.
4. SCIOInspire, Corp.
5. Wipro Limited
6. IBM Corporation
7. Conduent, Inc.
8. HCL Technologies Limited
9. CGI Group Inc.
10. McKesson Corporation
Healthcare Fraud Detection Market – Global Analysis to 2025 is an expert compiled study which provides a holistic view of the market covering current trends and future scope with respect to product/service, the report also covers competitive analysis to understand the presence of key vendors in the companies by analyzing their product/services, key financial facts, details SWOT analysis and key development in last three years. Further chapter such as industry landscape and competitive landscape provides the reader with recent company level insights covering mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, new product developments/strategies taking place across the ecosystem. The chapters also evaluate the key vendors by mapping all the relevant products and services to exhibit the ranking/position of top 5 key vendors.
Objectives of the Study
- To forecast the size of the Healthcare Fraud Detection market segments with respect to the 5 main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) influencing the growth of the market
- To analyze each submarket with respect to the individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the total market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments of the market
- To profile the key market players, provide comparative analysis on the basis of business overviews, regional presence, product offerings, business strategies, and key financials, and illustrate the competitive landscape of the market
- To track and analyze the competitive developments, such as mergers and acquisitions, product developments, partnerships and collaborations, and Research and Development (R&D) activities in the market
Inquire for discount: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPHE100001199/
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides overview and forecast of the global Healthcare Fraud Detection market based on product and application. It also provides market size and forecast till 2025 for overall Healthcare Fraud Detection market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM), which is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report evaluates market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend and provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions.
– This study provides the analytical depiction of the global Healthcare Fraud Detection market along with the trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
– The overall Immersive Healthcare Fraud Detection market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends to gain stronger coverage in the market.
– The report presents information regarding key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed impact analyses.
– Quantitative analysis of the Healthcare Fraud Detection market for the period of 2018 – 2025 is provided to determine its financial competency.
– Porter’s five forces analysis of the global Healthcare Fraud Detection industry illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers in the Healthcare Fraud Detection industry.
Also, key Healthcare Fraud Detection market players influencing the market are profiled in the study along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. The report also focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, products and services offered, financial information of last 3 years, key development in past five years.
Buy this report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPHE100001199/
Reason to Buy
– Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Healthcare Fraud Detection Market.
– Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
– The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in Healthcare Fraud Detection Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
– Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
– Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
– Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.