Worldwide Electronic Health Record (EHR) Market Analysis to 2025 is a specialized and in-depth study of the Electronic Health Record (EHR) Industry with a focus on the global market trend. The report aims to provide an overview of global Electronic Health Record (EHR) Market with detailed market segmentation by product/application and geography. The global Electronic Health Record (EHR) Market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the Market status of the Electronic Health Record (EHR) players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
An electronic health record (EHR), is the schematized group of health information on patient data in a digital layout. These records can be shared across different health care settings. EHR includes a wide range of data, such as demographics, medical history of patient, medication & allergies, immunization status, laboratory test results, radiology images, vital signs, personal statistics like age and weight, and billing information.
Accurate & up-to-date patient data and reduced healthcare cost in long term are the major drivers which are likely to aid the growth of electronic health record market. Cloud based software is expected to add new opportunities for this market in the coming years.
Get PDF Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPHE100000822
Top Dominating Key Players:
1. Cerner Corporation
2. GE Healthcare (General Electric Company)
3. Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
4. McKesson Corporation
5. Epic Systems Corporation.
6. NextGen Healthcare (Quality Systems, Inc.)
8. Healthcare Management System
10. AdvancedMD, Inc.
As leading companies in Electronic Health Record (EHR) Market continues to broaden their addressable market, by expanding its current product portfolio, diversifying its client base, and developing new applications and markets, all the prominent players faces an increasing level of competition, both from start-ups as well the leading global technology and industrial companies in the world. Various companies in the value chain are acquiring other local players and operating through joint ventures with retailers in the market to maintain their position in market and provide efficient solutions to its customers.
The Electronic Health Record (EHR) Market report is a combination of qualitative as well as quantitative analysis which can be broken down into 40% and 60% respectively. Market estimation and forecasts are presented in the report for the overall global market from 2018 – 2025, considering 2018 as the base year and 2018 – 2025 forecast period. Global estimation is further broken down by segments and geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America covering major 16 countries across the mentioned regions. The qualitative contents for geographical analysis will cover market trends in each region and country which includes highlights of the key players operating in the respective region/country, PEST analysis of each region which includes political, economic, social and technological factors influencing the growth of the market.
Request for Buy Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPHE100000822
Reason to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the Global Electronic Health Record (EHR) Market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Electronic Health Record (EHR), thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
The Insight partners,