The global wearable medical devices market is expected to reach US$ 23,310.9 Mn in 2025 from US$ 6,231.7 Mn in 2017. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 18.1% from 2018-2025.
Wearable medical devices market is segmented into device type and application. On the basis of device type, the market is segmented into diagnostic & monitoring devices and therapeutic devices. The diagnostic & monitoring devices segment is further classified as, vital signs monitoring devices, glucose monitoring devices, sleep monitoring devices, and other devices. The segment of therapeutic devices is further segmented as, pain management devices, rehabilitation devices, respiratory therapy devices, and insulin pumps. The market based on the application is segmented as remote patient monitoring, sports & fitness and home healthcare.
Wearable medical devices are electronic in nature and are equipped with sensors that help in monitoring as well as keeping track of a patient’s health. Some of the uses of these devices include, activity tracking, infant monitoring and vital signs monitoring among others. Wearable devices help a patient to have access to his own health records while performing the daily routine activities or tasks. Key factors driving the market are increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, rising geriatric population and rising awareness regarding importance of fitness are key drivers for the growth of the market.
Get PDF Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPHE100000834
Top Dominating Key Players:
1. Xiaomi Technology Co., Ltd
2. Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
3. Fitbit, Inc.
4. Garmin Corporation
5. Apple Inc.
6. Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
7. Polar Electro
8. OMRON Corporation
9. Activinsights Ltd.
The report would be of an interest to various stakeholders operating in the wearable medical devices market. These stakeholders include healthcare institutes, research institutes, wearable medical devices product manufacturers and vendors, research consulting firms, wearable medical devices service providers, distributors and others.
The report analyzes factors affecting market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates wearable medical devices market dynamics effecting the wearable medical devices market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA and South & Central America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors effecting the market in these regions. The report also includes the profiles of key manufacturing companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies.
The Wearable Medical Devices Market report is a combination of qualitative as well as quantitative analysis which can be broken down into 40% and 60% respectively. Market estimation and forecasts are presented in the report for the overall global market from 2018 – 2025, considering 2018 as the base year and 2018 – 2025 forecast period. Global estimation is further broken down by segments and geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America covering major 16 countries across the mentioned regions. The qualitative contents for geographical analysis will cover market trends in each region and country which includes highlights of the key players operating in the respective region/country, PEST analysis of each region which includes political, economic, social and technological factors influencing the growth of the market.
Request for Buy Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPHE100000834
Reason to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the Global Wearable Medical Devices Market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Wearable Medical Devices, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
The Insight partners,